Thursday, March 17, 2011

RELEASING DRAMA

This past week has been one of clearing old patterns and ways of thinking. We have experienced a lot of swings in emotions as the old drops away. Our body reacts to positive changes in the same way as negative changes.

What I mean is that the Flight/Fight response is activated. In simple terms, we find ourselves tiring easily and getting emotionally overloaded at the drop of a hat.

Many issues we think we have totally cleared are popping up to see if we are really sure we want to let go. I used to have drama all throughout my life. This week, with everything going smoothly in my life, my mind kept visiting issues in my past that were surrounded in conflict.

I found myself upset and emotional. Then I took some time to ask the angel, Anael:

“You have been so used to drama that you think in order to function properly in this world…in order to fit in…you must have drama. So if it is not in your life…you will create it. You do not ‘fit in’ this world. You are not supposed to. Neither are any of the Lightworkers or those who are just waking up.

There are enough people who ‘fit in’ this world. We need you and the others to rise above it. Let go. Shift your focus. Surround yourself with positive thoughts. Keep the affirmations flowing even when it does not feel that it is working.

We are in a time of such immediate creation, that what you think will create your realities almost instantaneously. Watch and see it happen.

Remember….”As in Heaven, So Below.” Create and Become the Miracle the world needs now.”

May your day be one of Joy and Peace in your Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment