Monday, March 14, 2011

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff

Running a business where you do it all can be challenging at times. So I am extra grateful for those people who go the extra mile. I have also learned not to stress the small stuff...and also to remember, everything is the small stuff!

Due to some challenges and snaffoos with my car insurance payments. Chase Bank has excelled in customer service. Recently I had to prove to my insurance company that I had made a payment. Steven Aylmer at the Cocoa Village branch, not only found the proof online for me, but showed me how to do it myself.

He did it well enough that a few days later…I had was able to do it alone, to show the insurance company again! For those that know me personally, you know he did an amazing job! (Numbers and technical things are not my deal!)

Today I got an email alert that my bank account was overdrawn. I decided not to stress it, as I knew I had checks to deposit to help it feel better. (yes, bank accounts have feelings! At least mine does! Lol!)

I walked to the Cocoa Village Branch…from CafĂ© Unique. There Peter Quartaro unscrambled things for me. The money that was to be taken from my personal account for insurance payment had been taken from my business account by my insurance agent! He switched things for me, took my deposit, made a copy of my checks for me (as I requested) and explained some banking technicalities.

As I left, I thanked him and Steven again. They refer to each other as team mates. I like that. Even though Chase is a big bank, there still retain small time values. Their customer service is being upheld in the Cocoa Village Branch at least!

Speaking of customer service…this reminded me that it was time again to check my insurance quotes with Robyn Greene of Blue Sky Insurance. Customer Service is a way of life to her…Previously her company couldn’t do better in price due to my Angel Van ‘kissing’ another car as we pulled out of a parking lot. (Note to self: Ground before driving!)

I just gave her my information with the confidence that if she can’t save me money by switching, she will tell me. If she can, I can know that I will get personal and excellent customer service from her! She will help me continue to ‘not sweat the small stuff!’

1 comment:

  1. choosing right Car insurance policy is also important.it comes handy in something goes wrong with your car.

    ReplyDelete