Friday, March 25, 2011

QUESTION EVERYTHING...EVEN THIS!


The other day one of my clients apologetically questioned something I was teaching. I was thrilled that she was questioning things and told her so.

One thing that I tell all my students is to listen to their heart. If what I or anyone says feels right for you, then take in those teachings. If not, then throw it away.

The angels are here to help us connect to our free-will. If anyone takes offense because you do not swallow their way of doing things, then they are forcing their will on you. Therefore you lose the path to you own free-will.

So, question. Question everything everyone says. Find your truth within your heart. This is what makes up individual and a benefit to the world.

I visited the POD (People of Diversity) recently. It is also known as The New Way. Reverend Sue Bailey put it best.

“The only path we have is the one we are one. There is no way to find the truth without living it. Otherwise you parrot another’s truth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment