Wednesday, March 16, 2011

HONORING THE FLOW

I did a quick run into Aldis yesterday to pick up some oranges. You know how it goes, though. You always end up with more groceries than planned…but it is Aldis, so all is well!

No matter that I had a quarter in my van (for Aldi purposes and my cloth bag) I forgot them both! As I approached the carts, I decided I had better dig out the quarter in my purse and get a cart. Digging a quarter out of my purse can be a daunting task! Lol!

I looked at the cart next in line and saw it already had a quarter in it! I thanked the Universe that I didn’t have to rummage my purse and took the cart.

I got enough groceries that made it necessary for me to push the cart to my van. When I took my cart back, I could have taken the quarter out and been a quarter richer. Chocolates at Café Unique are a quarter each right now, so it would buy something!

However, I reflected on the natural flow of the Universe. This wasn’t really a case of paying it forward, but of honoring the flow. My friend and mentor, Andrea deMichaelis of Horizons Magazine shared the following mantra with me: “My cash flow is never ending, Twice as much as I am spending.”

The emphasis to me is the FLOW…allowing the flow of finances to come to you and then share them back out with others.

So I honored the Flow of the Universe and let the quarter stay in the river of Abundance for All! (One less chocolate won’t hurt me. Lol!) It is the principle that matters, not the amount of money considered here.

When I got home and got my mail, I had a check for a phone reading I had scheduled to do. Then when I went to buy chairs for my new classroom, the guy took $20 less than he had originally said.

These were nice confirmations of rewards of Honoring the Flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment