Sunday, March 6, 2011

TRANSFORMING FIBROMYALGIA


The following is a simple modality that I share with my clients in a session, either on the phone or in person. This is part of what I did to conquer Fibromyalgia, lose over 75 lbs and dance into a beautiful new life.

“Archangel Anael, please create a Divine pyramid of protection around me. The top of the pyramid is connected to the heart of the Divine where there is a valve leading inwards only. At the bottom in each corner are valves leading outwards only. Anything touching the bottom of the pyramid is instantly transmuted into love…siphoned to the corner valves sent into Mother Earth to balance and heal her.

It fills my pyramid, filtering through my body taking any negativity, worries or imbalances. This goes to the bottom of my pyramid being instantly transmuted into Love, through the valves to balance and heal Mother Earth.

Anael, please manifest a rainbow through my pyramid and through my body, balancing and healing each chakra. Please fill my pyramid with tiny rainbows full of joy!

Anything negative that brushes the sides of my pyramid and is instantly transmuted into love, great health and prosperity on every level for me.

Please cloak the outside of my pyramid, so darkness will not perceive my Light as I shine brighter and brighter on my Divine Path.

Anael, please keep the pyramid and rainbows with me always. Thank You, Archangel Anael for you help and assistance.”

This is available in a 22 minute meditative CD or MP3 download by ordering on my website: www.morganastarr.com.

Clearing and cutting Karmic ties and balancing/healing each Chakra is included.

Pyramid Protection Modality from Archangel Anael, through Morgana Starr Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment