Saturday, March 12, 2011

GROUNDING SAFELY

Light Workers, Empaths and Healers are waking up all over the globe. Our world is shifting and changing. We must be aware that those changes affect the way we have been taught spiritually. What worked in the past, may be almost bad for us now.

Part of growing spiritually is being aware that we are constantly in a state of flux. Much of what we need to know is coming to us directly from Spirit, not from the pages of a book.

I encourage all my students to listen to their hearts and take what anyone (including me) shares with them….filter it and see if it rings true for them. If not…then throw it away. If so, then take it and learn and grow from the new knowledge.

One technique I learned many years ago was to ground myself by growing roots into Mother Earth. My astrological signs are triple earth, so that came natural for me.

We have even been told…”send your pain to Mother Earth, she will transmute it for you.”

In the past few years, I have been directly affected on a physical level by natural disasters…even when they were half-way across the globe! I would get migraines, be excessively tired, and get aches and pains throughout my body that had no explanation.

Anael instructed me to sever the roots and use another healing/grounding modality. It will transform your life, but you must remember to use it! Lol! That was my reminder yesterday, when I heard about Japan’s earthquake. I realized I had been tired for the last couple of days with my legs unexplainably aching.

Though I stay in a protected space, I must step it up a notch. All Light Workers, Healers and Empaths must protect themselves, so they can do the work they have been called to do.

With the following modality, you can be the bridge between heaven and earth, healing ourselves and Mother Earth with each breath. Mother Earth has done Her job, now it is time for us to help her.

This is available in a 22 minute meditative CD or MP3 download by ordering on my website: www.morganastarr.com.

Clearing and cutting Karmic ties and balancing/healing each Chakra is included.

Contact me if I can help in any way.

321-506-1143

“Archangel Anael, please create a Divine pyramid of protection around me. The top of the pyramid is connected to the heart of the Divine where there is a valve leading inwards only. At the bottom in each corner are valves leading outwards only. Anything touching the bottom of the pyramid is instantly transmuted into love…siphoned to the corner valves sent into Mother Earth to balance and heal her.

It fills my pyramid, filtering through my body taking any negativity, worries or imbalances. This goes to the bottom of my pyramid being instantly transmuted into Love, through the valves to balance and heal Mother Earth.

Anael, please manifest a rainbow through my pyramid and through my body, balancing and healing each chakra. Please fill my pyramid with tiny rainbows full of joy!

Anything negative that brushes the sides of my pyramid and is instantly transmuted into love, great health and prosperity on every level for me.

Please cloak the outside of my pyramid, so darkness will not perceive my Light as I shine brighter and brighter on my Divine Path.

Anael, please keep the pyramid and rainbows with me always. Thank You, Archangel Anael for you help and assistance.”

Then when your pyramid is intact, you can GROUND simply by breathing...*thought intent* 'push' your breath like water through your body, down into your legs and feet and ground yourself in the the bottom of your pyramid.

Clearing and cutting Karmic ties and balancing/healing each Chakra is included.

Pyramid Protection Modality from Archangel Anael, through Morgana Starr Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment