Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MERLYNS MAGICK...Part Two

The following is the healing aspect of my Past Life Memory I shared in the previous post. When you remember a past life, it is important to find the healing in each. I can relate to others past pains....having gone through many myself and came out on the other side...the side of Joy. This is one reason I enjoy my work so much, especially when I do Past Life Regression....seeing others emerge into joy!


This incarnation I am a woman, though one with a strong spirit. I have come to discover this through many challenges in life. I wanted a kitten. I needed some joy in my life. I thought a black kitten would be nice. My daughter and I looked at one, but he hissed at us. The people said they had never seen him do that before. That one was not for me, I guess.

Then we went for a second look at a little bundle of fluffy fur, that I had previously blown off, since he was not black. I could hold him in the palm of my hand. As I lifted him to my face, he kissed me on the lips. Light kitten, baby kisses.

He was to belong to us, he already knew. I was the slow one. I dedicated him to bring love, peace, and prosperity to us. He even drank the holy water:-) Funny little face.

He played with the dog, laid on his back and made us laugh. He would play tag with us, all over the house. Using his claws only on my dad.

During a tough time in my life, new town, new job and having the emotional struggle of taking the kids dad to court for college money for my son, he started having problems. He couldn't pee and when he did it was bloody. He shook and cried piteously. I rushed him to the emergency vet many times, totally $700 in bills.

The last time with his quivering body tucked under my arms, he locked eyes with me. I was trying to decide...do I put him down and out of his pain...or try again to save him? His eyes unlocked the memories hidden in my soul.

Cataron had come back and was trying to save me again from the emotional pain I was having. He was trying to take the arrows of emotional pain that had been searing my spirit.

The previous night my dreams were filled with arrows piercing someone’s body. My subconscious was getting me ready to remember. I took my little Merlyn cat to the vet.

They helped and I talked to him of the past. I told him of my thankfulness of what he had done, and my gratefulness of having him back in my life. I told him that I would handle things and he didn't have to take my pain any more. He was to enjoy life and continue to bring me joy, by being happy and healthy.

It worked and finally he is healthy again. Though he does have a way of bringing attention to himself when he wants something...liter box changed, food, more food, being pet and rubbed behind the ears.

There has been another time when this has reoccurred. Again, it was a stressful time in my life. The vet told me that he might have to stay on the medicine that calms his nerves. He is on a low dose now, along with special food.

I have continued our talks about not taking my pain, but it has also served as a way for me to see how important it is for me to take care of myself. If I am stressed he gets sick, so for that reason if for no other, I will continue to work at reducing stress in my life.

Merlyn will have a peaceful, healthy life for many years. This has taught me that life goes in circles...we always return to those that we love.

Copyright Morgana Starr 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment