Friday, September 2, 2011

Angel Whispers, A Journey into the World of the Earth’s Oldest Guardians

I just sent off my final corrections to the publisher of my book, Angel Whispers, A Journey into the World of the Earth’s Oldest Guardians. It is a book filled with messages of hope and love from the Angelic Realm. It begins with Archangel Anael’s story in her words. There are angel parables and then many interactive angel whispers.

I was blessed to have several spiritual people contribute stories of angel encounters as well as channeled messages. Andrea de Michaelis, Misty Dawn, Amanda Dowling, Daena Croghan, Terri McNeely, Jennifer Whidden Turlington, Wendy Wenderful, Rebecca Ausband Snavely, Cynthia Segal, Shandie Savage, Donna Hunter are a few of the contributors.

I hope to have a release date to announce very soon. My hope is that the book will give people hope and direction in these confusing times.

No comments:

Post a Comment