Saturday, September 3, 2011

CLEAR CLUTTER OF YOUR MIND

I found myself organizing class and office materials last week. I am teaching two extra classes each week this coming month, so having my class materials at my fingertips became essential. It felt to good to get the beginning of a system. It also felt good to get rid of a couple of boxes of trash. I still have more to do, but I made excellent headway.

Many people are having the urge to purge and reorganize their stuff. This is a physical manifestation of a spiritual principle. If you have a house filled with things, there is no room to bring in anything new. If your hands are full of something, you cannot grasp something new until you drop what you are holding.

We are in the sign of Virgo right now. This is about our health, productivity, getting things in order and distinguishing what is useful and what is not. This is a great time to clear out the ‘clutter’ in your life. This may be in the form of physical stuff or it may be in relationships. Perhaps it is in old belief systems that no longer serve you.

Old thought patterns according to Quantum Physics, take a life of their own. These can be very difficult to purge. If you need some help in clearing out negative thought forms or processing old painful thoughts and memories… this is something I have been gifted in assisting others with. We can do this just as easily over the phone as in person.

Email me if you have questions or want to set an appointment. morgana@morganastarr.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for all of your wonderful pearls of wisdom Morgana. You have made quite and impact not just on my life but it seems on the lives of all under my roof...and I'm sure it's much the same with every soul you have touched. Keep up the good work Dear Woman. We need more Warrior Priestess like you. Bless you

    ReplyDelete