Wednesday, September 7, 2011

FLOWING WITH THE DAY

Today was a great day, though it was extra intense in some of the sessions I did. I try to stay in the proper space to help support my clients and not allow myself to get caught in the mundane aspects of life.

However, occasionally those issues will invade my space. Today I received a call from someone going through a very devastating experience. The reception on my HTC tilt 2 was terrible. I heard enough to know where she was and was able to drive to see her. She said she didn’t know if I was coming by because she couldn’t hear my properly. We set up a time to get together soon after that.

I called AT&T and dealt with the mundane issue of my phone (I have been dealing with dropped calls since May, hence my new Skype phone). I didn’t get upset with them, just calmly explained how it was affecting my business. They were very nice and within minutes gave me extra rollover minutes and a credit on my account as a courtesy. Tomorrow, I will chat with the Technical department again and plan on receiving a happy resolution.

The rest of the day was filled with appointments. I reflected that in spite of the challenges of the day, I love doing my work full-time. I am able to be there for those in need and the rest of the issues of the day just flow in a gentle way when I allow it. Just like a child...enjoy what life brings to you and leave the rest. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment