Monday, September 26, 2011

HELPING CHILDREN TO THE LIGHT

Yesterday on the way to the POD, I decided to make a quick stop at the Dollar Store. I was given a clear message to leave early so I could do it before instead of after. It try to listen so I can always stay in the Flow of Spirit and the Angels.

I needed to pick up wire hangers to make dowsing rods for my upcoming class. They were all out, but a couple of other things ‘jumped’ into my basket. After all…they were only a dollar!

When I was checking out, there was a guy chatting with a lady. He was on a scavenger hunt. Each place they stopped they passed out fliers for missing children. He said this was being done all over Florida and last year 37 children had been found as a result of the efforts.

He gave me a flier of the child his team was assigned to. It happened so quickly. I looked at the face of the two-three year old as my breath left my body. My mind went into a tailspin. I knew the child was no longer alive. I mumbled my thanks for what the man was doing, somehow managed to pay and walk to the van.

I could hardly breathe as I reached out to the spirit of the little lad. I started talking to him. I felt his energy. He was boxed in. He only saw darkness through his fear. I started sending him love. I asked Anael and her angels to go to him.

I could feel his energy shift. I told him to remember magic. If he went with the angels, he could find the magic and be happy. I kept him focused on the magic he had experienced in his imagination before he was taken.

His energy shifted to one of joy, as he saw the light stream in. The angels surrounded him, holding him and flew with him to heaven and the light.

When children pass on especially suddenly, they cling here near their family. When the death is violent, it is even harder for them to go to the light.

If I had gone straight to the POD and stopped after at the Dollar Store like I originally planned, I would have missed the opportunity to help this precious spirit. I am grateful I listened to the angel’s whispering to me to make the stop then.

The subject of the service at the POD was ‘Going with the Flow’. Coincidence? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment