Sunday, September 11, 2011

PEACE TODAY

With everyone in America remembering what happened ten years ago in New York City, this song is extra powerful in helping heal deep wounds. We sing this every Sunday morning at The New Way (People of Diversity) Gathering in Cocoa, Florida. Changing the vibration of the Universal Consciousness with each word that is sung.


PEACE TODAY

music by Faith Rivera

From the CD "Maluhia ~ Everyday Peace"


Peace is the promise I make today

There's nothing greater for me to say

Than to lay down my fears

Lay down unhappiness

And surrender to The peace I choose today


Peace is the gift that I give today

No easy shortcut, Peace is the way

I will lay down my pride

Lay down self-righteousness

And surrender to The peace I choose today


Peace is the reason we're here today

No accident, we've been by name

Called to lay down our lives

Stand up for greater good

And surrender to the peace we choose today


Peace, we choose - today

Peace, we bring - today

Peace, we live oh-today

Peace today --

No comments:

Post a Comment