Monday, January 9, 2012

ANGEL'S LOVE FOR DOGS

Trying to write this with a puppy’s head in my lap reminds me how important the furry ones are to the angels. One of my clients was having a challenge at her house with some fairy/elemental energies that were not always nice.

We got them mostly under control, but then they began to mess with her dog. The dog is a large boxer mix and a sweetheart. She called me asking help, since he was like another child to her and her husband. She said he kept freaking out and wouldn’t calm. He was barking at the air and acting scared.

I told her to print a copy of Anael’s symbol (remember every angel has a symbol)that I had previously sent her. I instructed her to make it small and tape it to the dog’s collar. This would show those energies to leave him alone, that he fell under her protection.

She reported that within minutes the dog became relaxed and calm. Angels care about us and all of the ones we love, whether they have skin or fur on their bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment