Thursday, January 19, 2012

CLEANING MEDITATION

Today I spent the day cleaning and meditating. I have learned how to be in an open state to hear the voice of spirit and the angels while doing mundane tasks. In some way, doing housework grounds my energy. However, living in a home that is filled with spiritual and angelic energy, sometimes it connects me in a different way.

Today I asked for the name of one of my guides. I had been aware for her for a long time, but her name had alluded me in the past. I knew I could call her whatever I wished and she would be okay with that. But occasionally I would ask for her name anyway. Today from time to time, while cleaning, I would hear the whisper of a word. I didn’t stress over it or try to focus on it. I just was aware.

When I finished cleaning I sat down to catch up on emails. I browsed through my pictures, then suddenly I heard her name very clearly. I quickly wrote it down.

Cool, how when you allow yourself to stay in a calm space and do not force things, the answer will be right in front of you. Meditation is something you can do as you go about your day. It is peaceful and cal, and can bring great enlightenment.

No comments:

Post a Comment