Saturday, January 7, 2012

DEATH FROM A SPIRIT'S VIEWPOINT

Today I asked Anael what she wanted me to share here. Interesting enough she brought through the spirit of a childhood friend, Warren. I was in my early teens when a wreck due to losing control of his car at age sixteen ended in his untimely death. I remember the funeral and the depths of despair of his father. He had Warren late in life and he was his only child.

Warren tells me that part of the story isn’t important here. His father is with him now and they often spend enjoyable days together fishing. So he doesn’t want me to dwell there.

He tells me to share that when I think of him, I mostly remember the fun times we had. Along with my two brothers and he, we would traipse around his Indiana farm in chilly weather, taking turns riding his patient pony. He just reminded me how much fun he had showing how he could hold the electric fence and touch someone else, shocking them! Lol!

He likes that my memory of his is about the fun, not that very short time of what we saw as his tragic death. He tells me that his soul knew his life was headed towards some really hard things. He didn’t want do that. When he was given the exit point, he took it. This wasn’t suicide, just an exit point he could choose or not choose to take.

He is showing me now, how when he saw his car was going to crash, he saw a beautiful light and there were a lot of angels there. He wants me to be clear that there were a LOT of angels, not just one or two. They told him he could come if he wanted. He felt such a joy and peace like never before. So he just got up and surrounded by angels, and simply stepped up into heaven.

It was as easy as that! He is insistent now. He doesn’t remember the crash and there was no pain, because he was not in his body. He had already crossed into heaven.

The angels brought him back for a bit to see his funeral. He couldn’t understand why everyone was sad that he was so happy and free. He told his dad then, that he would build a little house for him and see him soon.

Warren says, “We are having fun here in heaven…tell the people that. Even those that might show signs of life after an accident, it is just the human shell doing that. Most have already left and are having fun in heaven. They probably didn’t even feel or know about any accident. They just saw heaven open with all the angels and stepped out of the physical shell, like I did. The angels explained to me at the funeral about the ‘death’ part. What a silly word, ‘death’. I just got to go on the grandest vacation of my life! By the way…my pony is here now too!”

1 comment:

  1. Wow ...When our Soul feels that it is time to exit we can leave....What freedom of choice we have..but it makes so much sense.We are Enternal Light Beings...we have always been and will always be...We experience the third dimension physical to expand Souls our Energy Voytex, When an incarnation doesn't serve our growth or exploration any more we can exit said shell(body) and move on to next incarnation ...Thank You Divine for such Freedom......Peace Love Healing.......Bill Isak...IZUZU4of8.........:)

    ReplyDelete