Friday, January 13, 2012

BALANCE AND THE DOMINO EFFECT

I had a gentle reminder the other day to slow down and balance my energies. I was wearing my robe which has large sleeves. Tim was getting ready to go into the laundry area with his hands full.

I was scurrying around and went to be helpful by opening the door. My sleeve caught the edge of a tall plant stand. It toppled and knocked over the St. Francis statue. On the way to the floor, St. Francis knocked a sword askew and overturned a bowl with potpourri in it!

I am blessed to be with a very patient man, who simply observed, “Well that was an interesting domino effect.”

Fortunately St. Francis is hardy and was no worse for his adventure. After putting everything to rights, I pondered on the significance of the event.

I was well aware my inner energy was running at high speed and I wasn’t feeling centered. I usually maintain a calm balance. Any time I get out of that balance, things in my life go askew. Usually there is a domino effect…one thing after another bringing a challenge to me.

Have you ever heard yourself or someone else say, “These negative things keep happening. I wonder what will happen next?” That is the domino effect from not catching the first negative thing…learning from it…and taking time to bring balance to your life. For me the first step in re-instating that balance is meditation and connecting with the angel Anael.

If I had slowed down as soon as my sleeve touched the plant stand, we wouldn’t have experienced the mild misadventure. I needed that reminder to keep the balance in all areas of my life. Staying in a constant state of oneness with Angelic energy is a peaceful way for me to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment