Tuesday, January 10, 2012

HONORING THE BALANCE

Today has been a busy day…and it is officially a day off for me! Lol! I am having to practice what I teach, by allowing balance in my life. Sometimes I get so excited about the work I have been assigned to do by the Angels, that I get caught in a time warp. Hours will pass and I forget where and when I am.

My Consort and Ally on this path, Tim, just reminded me gently, by bringing me a sandwich to eat. I am blessed with his support. Though it took being ripped almost to shreds in other ‘interesting’ relationships to be ready for this one.

So for now, my dear friends, I an reminded to honor my path and my balance. I even brought out my small silver scales and sat it for me to see easily to help me remember. Today I honor the balance by taking some time with Tim on this day and go to see a movie. Thank you all for understanding that I must schedule my time.

I sadly cannot answer all your emails in the time I would wish, so some of you have booked appointments. You respect that when you ask a spiritual question it takes energy and time to shift to that space to give a clear answer. Thank you all for being a valuable part of my life, and again I thank you for the love, understanding and patience you all give to me.

I Love you All, Dearly!


1 comment:

  1. hello!,I love your writing very so much! percentage we communicate more approximately your article on AOL? I need an expert on this area to resolve my problem. Maybe that is you! Taking a look ahead to peer you.
    Hanro Men's Micro Touch Boxer Brief

    ReplyDelete