Tuesday, January 24, 2012

LIFE KEEPING YOU FROM MOVING SPIRITUALLY?

Over 10 years ago, I was preparing to fly to Denver to attend Level One and Two Workshop for the Melchizedek Method of Healing. I was a single mom and had taken my tax money to pay for the training and the trip. I fell under the poverty income level at that time. There were many other things I could have spent the money on, but the Angels had made it undeniably clear that I was to go.

I felt the excitement building as I packed, knowing within my heart this was something that would change my life. My dear friend, Lilianna, drove me to the airport about an hour and a half away. On the way, traffic slowed to a halt on the interstate. We had factored in extra time, but it was quickly evident that unless things began moving soon, I would miss my flight.

Lilianna called her brother, who got on the internet and found us an alternate route. As we were driving. I mentioned how I sensed the building of energy trying to keep me from my chosen path. It didn’t feel ominous, just like something negative wanted me to stay in my previous vibration.

It brought more awareness of the importance of this workshop for my life. I felt a calm resolve that I would get to the workshop and allow the Divine energy to fill and change me.

I could hear the whisper, “Your life is going to change. Are you serious about this? Are you ready? Prove you are ready by overcoming these little challenges first. This is a test of your resolve!”

I made that flight in the nick of time. However, there was a plane delay on the next flight. I had to take a bus part of the way to my destination because of it. The whole time, I remained calm and determined. The facilitator of the workshop picked me up. She was amazed at how peaceful I was with all the challenges that attempted to keep me from arriving.

I told her I knew my life was getting ready to change for the better and thanked her for her part in it. (She offered to let me stay in her guest cottage at no cost, so I could afford to fly there and pay for the workshop). When I gave her the $444 for the 4 day workshop, she took it and said, “This will return to you a hundred fold!”. (I say that silently or aloud now when anyone pays me for my work.)

The workshop and the time spent there on sacred ground changed my life dramatically. I claimed my spiritual name in a beautiful private ceremony attended by all of the Elohim (Angels of Light) singing in praise. I activated my Merkaba, re-aligned my blueprint and stepped into my Angelic self.

I took further training, so I am qualified now to facilitate this workshop and will be doing so in April…here locally.

The message here is: Situations in your life may be holding you back from a new spiritual path you are drawn towards. You feel a strong pull from Spirit, but worldly issues and complications are getting in the way. It is time to decide if you are ready for the beautiful shift the Divine and the Angels have awaiting you! The Angels want to fly with you….are you ready to let go and Fly?

No comments:

Post a Comment