Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TRANSMUTING AN ACCIDENT

Today I was in the Angel Zone, typical for me. One of these days I will learn to stay out of that space when driving! Lol! Good thought, but all who know me personally know that won’t happen.

I drive to pick up my Pirate tickets from the Chamber of Commerce before going to do a reading at Café Unique. Having chatted with a couple of friends previously about spiritual matters, I was already in that Divine Space.

I picked up my tickets and had a nice chat with the beautiful Cheryl Clark of the Chamber. I got in my van and began to pull out of my parking space. Partway out, I stopped to look at the van next to me. It looked like my van! Putting my foot on my brake, I thought, “Oh no! I got in the wrong van!”

No, it didn’t enter my mind that my key would not allow me to get in the wrong van, let alone drive it! So I did a quick check and looked all over the seat and things there to make sure it was mine. Sure enough, I was in the right vehicle! Lol!

I don’t remember giving this any thought until later. I drove off to take my tax info to my accountant before my appointment. On the way, I spotted a new store, so made a quick detour. I went in, chatted a bit and left. As I walked to my van, my sandal became off balance on the uneven pavement and I fell to one knee!

It was very painful, but I got up, breathed the pain downwards to my feet. When I got in my van, I began to do Anael’s Angel Healing on it. The pain quickly began to subside. I was sure there had been an angel's wings cushioning my fall.

Next stop was the accountant’s. I noticed my sandals making a loud clacking on the sidewalk. That was weird, I thought. Looking at the bottoms they appeared fine, so I ignored it.

On the way back to the van, there it was again…’clack, clack!’ It made me think of a horse with only one shoe. I looked again and saw the bottom of one was missing and cracked! It was a plastic insert that a shoe repair guy had put on to make my sandals last longer. It extends about ¼ inch. So off I go to where I fell. I retrieved my missing piece (I will glue it later with Shoe-Goo) and promptly backed over a curb! Lol!

I did another breath to ground a bit and headed to my reading. It was a great session as I was still out there in the ozone’s…obviously! Lol!

I was determined to not allow the broken sandal and fall to become a Domino Effect. So I called my friend, booked a massage and had a great chat with her. I happily noticed my favorite skirt had not been ripped and gave a little thank you to the angels for that. I looked into the lesson about my fall. Got the lesson and verbalized to my friend to speak the lesson into reality.

Then I went into the Thrift store to pick up a couple of things…which all turned out to be half price. Grocery shopping was next. I drove to Aldi’s first and discovered a mini trampoline on sale for $39! I had just put out the energy earlier today that I needed to find a way to do some daily cardio…when I didn’t want to go to the gym.

Now…I am still in my broken sandal…click, clacking carefully through the store. A little off balance due to the one sole on one sole off! Also, one was a bit slippery due to the loss. I wasn’t sure how I could carry the large trampoline to my van, let alone get it in my cart. I noticed a gal that had an Aldi’s shirt on putting things into a cart. I asked if she were working or just shopping. She was shopping, but offered to help.

She not only carried it to the front of the store, but carried it to my car! They don’t offer that service at Aldi’s even when they are working. She did it on her own time!

Then at Publix, the low fat ice-cream I wanted was gone. The guy stocking that section made a special trip to the back of the store, found some and brought it to me! I made sure to mention his name to the manager.

I clacked my way to my van and into my house feeling grateful for a wonderful day, that began with a few challenges, but ended in blessings. Anael helped me remember…”It is not what happens in your life that is important, it is how you respond to those circumstances that matter and that shift the energies around you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment