Thursday, January 26, 2012

BE HAPPY WHERE YOU ARE!

Years ago I remember feeling an overwhelming dissatisfaction with living in Indiana. I never had liked Indiana. I am not sure if that is because it was flat where I was or because in my young mind, Indiana was what ripped Africa from me.

I was so happy in Africa, my spirit soared and life was perfect for an eight year old. My parents kept me protected from talks of the terrorists activities that forced our move. So all I knew was: I left my little dog and heart behind in Africa. Then I was brought to this cold, harsh land of people whose energies made no sense to me.

The Smokey Mountains began to feed my spirit when I attended Bible College in their foothills. Eventually life drew me back to Indiana. I spent the years of raising my children there…many years of sadness and pain (emotional and physical).

Finally my oldest went to college and my youngest was in her last year of high school. I was a nanny and a personal assistant. I did my spiritual work and writing around the other work. I felt stifled. I wanted to do this work full-time.

I cried out to Spirit and the Angels, “I hate living in Indiana! I want to move and be free to pursue this work full-time!”

Finally I quit yelling and shut up. Ahhh…the stillness in which you can hear the Angels whisper! “Bloom where you are planted. Spread the Light here. They need you to hold the Light for them,” came the clear message.

I took a deep breath and let go. I let go of my expectations of how I thought it should be. I let go of the thought of ever moving from the state. Life became peaceful and calm. My writing continued. Many of the Whispers portion of Angel Whispers was written in that time, prior and after my releasing. Much of the new book, Angel’s Legacy, was written during the time of release.

Six months later…I moved to Ohio. No, it wasn’t my dream place to live, but it was a shift. I intensely followed the Native Path (Red Road) and learned much. I was a full-time nanny there, but continued spiritual work in my spare time.

I moved back to Indiana three years later. Finally the Angels said it was time to do this work full-time. I worked in a large spiritual store in Indianapolis doing readings and teaching classes. Life was good…or at least I thought.

My marriage began to crumble and I had to take a job in a day-care to manage financially. I was miserable for a while, then remembering the lessons of releasing and letting go of control…I surrendered again.

Six months later I flew to Florida knowing my life was changing forever. I knew I had some important work to do for the Angels. I never had even considered Florida as a place to live. But I have found a wonderful group of spiritual people here. My work has led me to amazing people across the globe via the internet. My boyfriend is awesome and supportive in this work, so I am able to focus full-time on the Angel Mission.

Perhaps later the Angels will fly me elsewhere, perhaps not. I have learned that is not my concern. My concern is simply to shine the Light where I am and leave the details to the Angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment